There’s a lot to be done before a wedding, to ensure that day will be as perfect as it can be. Take joy in being organised and planning ahead, and everything will run smoothly. In order to stay stress free, just follow our wedding diary step by step.
18-24 MONTHS BEFORE
– Decide on a civil or religious wedding ceremony.
– Pick a church or town hall and book the date.
– Calculate your budget so that you can decide on a bigger or more private wedding.
– Take a look at different reception venues and find the one that’s most suitable for your wedding.
12-18 MONTHS BEFORE
– Begin your market research for the wedding dress, photographer, catering, event planner, florist, confectionary shop, music,..
– Contact a professional catering company.
– Book a photographer/videographer.
– Start trying on wedding dresses.
– Decide whether or not you will hire a wedding planner.
10-12 MONTHS BEFORE
– Starting thinking about your guestlist.
– Choose the florist or decoration vendor that will be in charge of the decoration.
– Decide on your wedding theme.
– Research wedding invitations types and designs.
– Look for a honeymoon destination.
– Choose the music for reception and the wedding dinner.
2-3 MONTHS BEFORE
– Buy your wedding lingerie, night gown, etc.
– Hand out the invitations.
– Buy the wedding garlands and all the accessories.
– Organise the Hens Night and Bachelor Party.
– Make sure that everyone involved in the wedding is prepared properly.
A MONTH BEFORE
– Confirm your guests’ attendance/RSVP status.
– Coordinate with the reception venue and settle on a table plan.
– Have the final rehearsal for hair, make-up and wedding dress fitting.
– Talk everything over with the photographer, the wedding planner, etc.
Wake up calm and happy and enjoy the most beautiful day of your lives!